Earth Day Grounding Meditation & Sound Healing
Time & Location
About the Event
It's Earth Day! What better way to close out the last bit on sunlight than grounding! This event will be great regardless if you are familiar with or know how to ground or meditate. Together participants are guided through a grounding meditation with the addition of sound and vibration healing tools!
Grounding is probably a term you have heard, but might not be all that familiar with. Grounding is basically connecting the electrical charge that powers your body to the electrical charge of the Earth. If you want to get a bit technical, you can rely on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body.
During this event you will be guided through a grounding exercise that you will then be able to do again at your leisure! This event that will teach you how to ground will include:
- grounding exercises to ground the mind, body, and spirit
- a guided grounding visualization meditation
- a guided energy cleanse visualization meditation
- sound healing (steel tongue drums, gongs, singing bowls, kalimba, chimes, etc.)
Things to Know / How to Find Us
- Tickets are $30/person at the door or $25/person presale on our website.
- Please note event is held outdoors so dress accordingly. Bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, etc. (nothing to sit on is provided).
- Bring water to stay hydrated - it is important during this type of energy work!
- We are not associated with Paradise Valley United Methodist Church; however, we have established a partnership to host monthly events on the campus.
- Arrival: park on the west side of the property, look for the purple balloons tied to the south bridge, and follow the bridge to the courtyard above the Amphitheatre where the check-in table will be.
- If you have any questions regarding the event please message us on Facebook.
- Earth Day Meditation$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0