Learn to Ground Yourself
Time & Location
About the Event
Grounding is probably a term you have heard, but might not be all that familiar with. Grounding is basically connecting the electrical charge that powers your body to the electrical charge of the Earth. If you want to get a bit technical, you can rely on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body. If you want to learn more about what grounding is and what it can do for you - visit our Learn to Ground Yourself page on our website.
During this event you will be guided through a grounding exercise that you will then be able to do again at your leisure! This event that will teach you how to ground will include:
- grounding exercises to ground the mind, body, and spirit
- a guided grounding visualization meditation
- sound healing
- a spiritual gift bag with a healing crystal to take home
Things to Know / How to Find Us
- Tickets are $25/person at the door or $20/person presale on our website.
- Please note event is held outdoors so dress accordingly. Bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, etc. (nothing to sit on is provided).
- Bring water to stay hydrated - it is important during this type of energy work!
- We are not associated with Paradise Valley United Methodist Church; however, we have established a partnership to host monthly events on the campus.
- Arrival: park on the west side of the property, look for the purple balloons tied to the north bridge, and follow the bridge to the courtyard above the Amphitheatre where the check-in table will be.
- If you have any questions regarding the event please message us on Facebook.
- Learn to Ground Yourself$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0