Learn to Ground Yourself
Time & Location
About the Event
Grounding is probably a term you have heard, but might not be all that familiar with. Grounding is basically connecting the electrical charge that powers your body to the electrical charge of the Earth. If you want to get a bit technical, you can rely on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body. If you want to learn more about what grounding is and what it can do for you - visit our Learn to Ground Yourself page on our website.
During this event you will be guided through a grounding exercise that you will then be able to do again at your leisure! This event that will teach you how to ground will include:
- a short hike from the West Buttes parking lot to our event spot
- grounding exercises to ground the mind, body, and spirit
- a guided grounding visualization meditation
- sound healing
- a spiritual gift bag with a healing crystal to take home
If you have any questions regarding this event please don't hesitate to reach out! Some event info that will help benefit your event experience is as follows:
- Tickets are $25/person at the "door" or $20/person presale on our website.
- Bring water to stay hydrated (super important not only in AZ, but when doing spiritual work).
- Bring a small folding chair, blanket, yoga mat, or pillow to use for the guided meditation (nothing to sit on will be provided).
- This event is being held at West Buttes Lot at Papago Park - please visit our Papago Park Events page for info about the area, where to park, how to find us, etc. (including a map and drop pin you can use from your phone).
Check-In / Welcome
Hike to Meditation Spot
- Learn to Ground Yourself$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0