Sound Healing Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Sound Healing refers to a range of therapies in which sound is used to treat physical and mental conditions. Indigenous societies around the world have traditionally used sound in healing ceremonies, including drumming, hand-clapping, singing, dancing, pulsating, and other vibrations since the beginning of time.
Sound and vibrations give wonderful aides to meditation, healing, self-reflection and more. It has been known to help treat such conditions as stress, anxiety, high blood pressure, depression, sleep disorders, pain and much more. We will achieve this healing during our event using different sound and vibration instruments.
Instruments that will be played during this event include:
- Steel Tongue Drum
- Tibetan singing bowls
- Wave drums
- and more!
Things to Know / How to Find Us
1. Tickets are $25/person at the door or $20/person presale on our website.
2. Please note event is held outdoors so dress accordingly. Bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, etc. (nothing to sit on is provided).
3. Bring water to stay hydrated - it is important during this type of energy work!
4. We are not associated with Paradise Valley United Methodist Church; however, we have established a partnership to host monthly events on the campus.
5. Arrival: park on the west side of the property, look for the purple balloons tied to the south bridge, and follow the bridge to the courtyard above the Amphitheatre where the check-in table will be.
6. If you have any questions regarding the event please message us on Facebook.
- Sound Healing Experience$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0