Sound Healing & Grounding Meditation Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
This event offers a unique experience of bringing the power of grounding with the Earth & sound and vibration healing together all in one space! Participants are taken on a journey and guided using visualization techniques that anchors their core to the Earth, encouraging the free flow of energy and increasing all the benefits that come with grounding. By adding the benefits of sound and vibration, it sets the stage for an evening of healing, peace, clarity, and mindfulness!
If you want to read more about grounding and the benefits of sound and vibrational healing, head to our website. Things you can expect during this event include:
- sage cleanse (creates a safe space for the event)
- a guided grounding meditation (promotes grounding and the free flow of energy)
- sound healing (gongs, Tibetan bowls, chimes, steel Tongue drum, wave drums, etc.)
- a spiritual gift bag including one healing crystal for you to keep!
Things to Know / How to Find Us
- Tickets are $25/person at the door or $20/person presale on our website.
- Please note event is held outdoors so dress accordingly. Bring a yoga mat, camping chair, blanket, pillow, etc. (nothing to sit on is provided).
- Bring water to stay hydrated - it is important during this type of energy work!
- We are not associated with Paradise Valley United Methodist Church; however, we have established a partnership to host monthly events on the campus.
- Upon arrival: park on the west side of the property, look for the purple balloons tied to the south bridge, and follow the bridge to the courtyard above the Amphitheatre where the check-in table will be.
- If you have any questions regarding the event please message us on Facebook.
- Sound & Grounding Experience$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0