Super Full Moon Meditation, Sound Healing, Labyrinth Walk, & Fire Release
Time & Location
About the Event
Awaken One Love & Prana Reiki are bringing you an event for Aprils Super Full Moon like nothing you have experienced before! The Super Moon will peak just after crossing the horizon which makes this Full Moon even more spectacular to the eye. The energies of this Full Moon will be more intense leading up to and following its total illumination.
Although the Full Moon won't reach 100% until the evening of the 26th, the Full Moon energy can be utilized a few days leading up to and after the full illumination of the moon which is why we are bringing you this beautiful event on the weekend! If you want to see some photos of past events - check out our Full Moon Meditation & Release page on our website.
By using different healing and meditation techniques to assist attendees in utilizing the powerful energy of the Full Moon - we encourage participants to let go of all that no longer serves them and open themselves up to higher vibration energy! This encourages calmness, clarity, and overall wellness.
This months Full Moon event will include:
- guided meditation (with visualization techniques to assist in grounding and quieting the mind)
- sound healing (Tibetan bowls, tuning forks, gongs, drums, etc.)
- Reiki healing (during the sound healing portion of the event)
- healing crystal to take home (type of crystal varies)
- labyrinth walk (brings clarity your path / purpose - aides in releasing any lingering low energy)
- fire release (allows you to fully let go of large blocks or hurdles in your life, you will know in advance when we are incorporating a fire release element)
- sage cleanse (removes any negative or dark energy - calms the mind)
- spiritual message (a guided message that varies each event)
- group discussion (participation optional - a chance for participants to share their experience)
Things to Know / How to Find Us
- Tickets are $30/person (cash or card accepted day or) or on our website.
- Please note event is held outdoors so dress accordingly. Bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, etc. (nothing to sit on is provided).
- Bring water to stay hydrated - it is important during this type of energy work!
- We are not associated with Paradise Valley United Methodist Church; however, we have established a partnership to host monthly events on the campus.
- Arrival: park on the west side of the property, look for the purple balloons tied to the south bridge, and follow the bridge to the courtyard above the Amphitheatre where the check-in table will be.
- If you have any questions regarding the event please message us on Facebook.
Check-In / Welcome
Guided Grounding Meditation
- Full Moon Event$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0